Ground Handler License
In ground handler license contains the standards, requirements and procedures pertaining to the provision for Ground Handling. The standards and requirements based mainly on standards and recommended practices (SARPs) stipulated in International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Doc 10121 Manual on Ground Handling. It also published by the Chief Executive Officer under section 24O of the Civil Aviation Act 1969 [Act 3] and come into operation on 10 April 2020.
This section prescribes the rules and technical requirements governing organizations which provide ground handling services at Malaysian aerodrome.
Ground administration and supervision
Freight and mail handling (Documentation)
Flight operations and crew administration
In-Flight Catering services
Freight and mail handling
Fuel and oil handling
Ground handling services must be carried out, as applicable in accordance with the procedures, standards and training guidelines contained in
- Ground Operations Manual (GOM);
- Ground Handling Manual (GHM), including the technical safety requirements and standards for motorized and non-motorized ground support equipment;
- IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO);
- Cargo Handling Manual (CHM), including live animal and perishable goods regulations;
- ICAO Technical Instruction and IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) and
- ICAO Doc 9977 and 10121.