24 March 2020 by Ungku Mohd Faliq Ungku Yacob
1. Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) would like to emphasise all Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS/Dron) flight activities in Malaysia are currently bound to Malaysia Civil Aviation Regulation (MCAR) 2016 Regulation 140 – 144 and Aeronautical Information Circular (AIC) 04/2008.
2. Application form for the authorisation to fly can be found in the document laid out below. The completed application form and required supporting documents shall be sent to email@example.com at least 14 days prior to proposed activity date. CAAM reserves the rights to reject incomplete or late submission.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) with regards to UAS/Drone can be viewed via the link: https://www.caam.gov.my/aviation-professionals/faq/faq-on-unmanned-aircraft-system-uas/
4. UAS related inquiry, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|CURRENT DOCUMENTS FOR UAS APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD|
|Application Form for Drone Or UAS||Download|
|Drone Standard Requirement||Download|
Government Agencies to Conduct AdHoc UAS Operations (GAO) Application
1. The objective of the Government Agencies to Conduct AdHoc UAS Operations (GAO) application is to facilitate government agencies, local authorities, law enforcement agencies and/or local safety entities to conduct ad-hoc UAS operations for the purpose of law enforcement, surveillance and/or other related activity of public interest protection in Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) and/or Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS) only.
2. The application form for the approval can be found in the document laid out below. Kindly refer the presentation slide document for further details pertaining to the approval application.
3. The completed application form and the required documents shall be sent to email@example.com
|CURRENT DOCUMENTS FOR GAO APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD|