The Corporate Communications unit is the main focal point for CAAM in disseminating information, announcements and managing CAAM’s corporate image. This unit manages all media and public relations matters as well the management of public complains, customer services and media monitoring. All CAAM social media channels are developed and managed by this unit to ensure CAAM’s messaging is consistent and aligned with its overall communication strategy. This includes the development of communication material templates for social media and the implementation of social media campaigns. The unit also provides additional support for any official events and programs organized by CAAM.
- Develop and execute strategic communication plan, promotions, and publicity in line with CAAM’s objectives and values.
- Plan and implement activities to improve CAAM’s corporate image and branding.
- Main point of contact for any communication between CAAM with stakeholders, media, and the public.
- Develop a comprehensive public relations strategy to promote CAAM of its role and function.
- Build a strong relationship with media agencies and stakeholders to ensure information is disseminated effectively.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage to evaluate the effectiveness of communication efforts and adjust strategies as needed.
- Ensure that all communication materials such as slides presentations, reports, and advertisements are consistent with delivery of messages reaching the public including internally and externally.
- Manage all official social media platforms of CAAM.